Donnerstag, 6. September 2012

Friendship!



 I received the most adorable birthday-parcel with the postman today! 
Last wednesday I turned proudly 23 years old and maybe I'm getting a bit long in the tooth. But I forgot to organize my birthday-picnic early enough, so that I spend a really calm but wonderful day together with an italian friend.

Since my best friends don't live in town, we always stay in contact via skype, the phone or the postbox. And here they are with this cute filled parcel of incredible presents for me! They all three wrote lovely letters, shot some awesome black & white pics and surprised me with these beautiful earrings from Eva Thissen. The earrings are made of polymer clay that are carefully crafted by Eva herself (!) and gonna turn every day in a warm summerlove. Mina sewed a little jewely bag and baked some wonderful Rose-Chocolate-Muffins for me. They remind me of the traditional german "Gugelhupf" which we always bake with our family when there's a birthday. Yummi!

But there was so much more in this little parcel: the true precious love of friendship! Knowing you can always count on them, for sure. For good times and bad times. They'll be on your side forever more... 

And we shouldn't stop telling them: thank you for beeing my loved ones!

a stamp, cup-cake-papers & sweets from A.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Thank you for your sweet words. So happy you like it!
    I (we) ❤ you.

    AntwortenLöschen