Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2012

Changing of the seasons



 Autumn arrives,...again! Again? 
Well, when I knitted that cosy blackberry scarf above it was the 12th of may this year and our east coast-trip in Australia turned to the end. We arrived in Newcastle and noticed that it became step by step bleak and windy outside. And since we were not well prepared for low temperatures, I started to knit my first combination of a scarf and a head for T.


The fact, that T. loves to go snowboarding in the winter, inspired me to this new slightly beanie-style (which still has to come along with the old-fashioned pompom, for sure!). It makes it a bit more loose-hanging and man-styled I guess. What do you think? Which is your favourite Jaskulsky-Head


Some, as I think, autumn inspired tunes for today:  

“He falls asleep on her chest
The best sleep he'd ever met...“

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen